With my experience and training, and your motivation to make a change, we can achieve great things together.
In my professional, as well as personal, experience, I have found that problems rarely stand alone. They become patterned into the complex fabric of our lives, penetrating several areas. This is where having a broad background helps. My experience and knowledge base covers the full spectrum of ages, genders, sexual orientations, and problems which allows me to see connections on many different levels (ie. developmental, individual as well as within the family and relationship systems that we live within). This perspective range and experience greatly helps me in successfully guiding people on their paths to personal growth.
Licenses and Degrees
- Hawaii Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Master’s Degree – Counseling Psychology, Sonoma State University 2008
- Bachelor’s Degree – Anthropology, University of the South, 1994
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist / Psychotherapist in Private Practice, 2012 – Present
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Alakai na Keiki, Feb 2012 – Aug 2014
- Lead Therapist and Therapy Program Coordinator, Marimed Foundation, 2011-2012
- MFT Clinical Intern, at Lake Family Resource Center, Kelsyville, CA, 2008-2011
- MFT Clinical Intern, Ananda Institute, Santa Rosa, CA., 2007 – 08
- MFT Clinical Trainee, Community Counseling Center, Sonoma State University, 2007 – 08
- Case Manager, Project Intercept, Santa Rosa, CA, 2006-07
- English Teacher in Rio de Janiero, Brazil, 2006-2008